Echosmith - Cool Kids

I've heard of their song been frequently played on air but little did I know that Echosmith was made up of a group of talented young siblings from LA until I was introduced to them just recently. 4 talented siblings WOW! Where their lead vocalist is the only female in the group. That is something that we do not come across normally. Reminds me very much of The Corrs from my era haha 

 Their single "Cool Kids" from their album Talking Dreams has a really catchy tune that will just get stuck in your head. The tune is now even playing in my head as I type haha..

Base on the lyrics, it is about the cry of people who would like to fit in just to be noticed as well. Just like the cool kids.

Here's a phrase from the lyrics of the song. 

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in
I wish that I could be like the cool kids
Like the cool kids"



Now it seems like I need to be the one singing this to be cool  like Echosmith too hahaha...

Well if you have yet to listen, click on 


Happy Listening
Courtesy of Warner Music Malaysia

Written in collaboration with Warner Music Malaysia

Comments